Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Thank you for shopping at CornBee!
Our goal is to make our customers happy with their purchases. But things may not always go to plan. If things don't go to plan, contact us and we will try to make things right for you.
By placing an order, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these following policies.
1. Order cancellations
Please email us to cancel your order within 6 hours after placing the order if you would like to cancel it. The order can’t be canceled after that time. Please be informed that a management, processing and transaction fee (30% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
Full refund only applies to switching orders. Once you place new orders, our system will automatically cancel old orders and refund 100%.
We accept the return on products which were shipped out by us and if the item is faulty due to an error on our end (e.g. wrong item or damaged item). Item(s) must be returned together with proof of purchase.
You may return the merchandise within 15 days from arrival date. If 15 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, the returned merchandise must be unused and in its original condition. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Please do not send the product back to the address on the shipping label. It must be sent to the warehouse address provided by us. Return shipping charge will be our responsibility.
Please remember that several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Because of the nature of some products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on briefs or boxers, piercing jewelry, opened or unsealed health and beauty products, gift cards or swimwear. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Item(s) not as described - If you receive an item that is damaged, not the size or color you ordered, or not reasonably consistent with the item listing, you are eligible for a refund. Please contact us within 15 days from the day the item(s) was marked “delivered” according to the tracking number of your order. Please provide us with proof of your statements (photos of videos that describe the issues). If you can’t provide us with proof, it will be considered that we sent you the right product, and refund is inapplicable.
- It never arrived - If you don't receive an item you ordered, in the event that the address you provided was sufficient, you are eligible for a refund. Please contact us within 60 days of the most recent estimated date of delivery. If the address you provided was insufficient leading to the item(s) being returned, please provide us with your correct shipping address and we will resend the item to you. When items are delayed but still in transit, CornBee may offer a partial refund to offset shipping costs or fees. In case of Force Majeure events, please be patient and sympathize.
- Return of Funds - after CornBee approves a return or cancellation or withdrawal and (in certain cases) confirms the return of the item, CornBee will refund the amount of the purchase and the standard shipping fees. If you opt for CornBee through credit card, the refund may not be issued to your original payment method. Any fees for special or expedited shipping will not be refunded and (as described above) in some cases the customer will be responsible for return shipping fees.
- Perishables- If the item you order is perishable, it is not eligible for return or refund in most cases.
- Refuse any refund if it in good faith suspects abuse of this Policy or violations of the Terms of service.